|The First Round in Nagarro Placement Procedure is Aptitude Test + Coding Test(3 Programming Questions).
All those who clear the Apti & Coding Exam are called for Interview in the Company. In Company again there was a coding test followed by Technical and HR Interview.
|1. What is Data Structure?
2. What is Typedef?
3. Which is the fastest Sorting?
4. What are PreProcessors?
5. What is Static storage in C?
6. What is more important Time Complexity or Space Complexity?
7. Why LinkList is Used?
8. Write a program to Reverse a LinkList.
9. Why C is Still a prefered Language?
10. Write a program to Calculate CGPA.
11. What are similarity between C and Java?
12. In which case you will prefer Java over C?
13. In which case you prefer C over Java?
14. What is Debugging?
|1.Why you want to join Nagarro?
2.What is difference between SmartWork and HardWork?
3. What you prefer Smart or HardWork?
4. How long you will work with us if selected?
5. How much you are expecting?
6. Do you have any Questions?
Friday, 29 March 2013
Question Asked from me in HCL Technical Interview are:-
1.Introduce your Self?
2. Tell me your Favourite Subject apart C/OOPS?
3. Tell me about your Projects?
4. Does your project can be practically implemented?
5. What are properties of OOPS?
6. Define Computer Networks
7. What is difference between TCP and UDP? Which is Better?
8. What is DeadLock?
9. How deadlocks can be avoided?
10. Finally he gave a Program to Write:-
Write a program to reverse the String in C
1. Tell me About yourself in 30 seconds.
2. What are your strengths?
3. Give me an example of your Creativity
4. Tell me About the last movie you have seen?
5. Are you willing to Relocate?
6. Do you want to ask any question?
CHECK:- HR QUESTION BANK
|1||Apply Online for Mu Sigma Drive|
|2||Online Exam(Aptitude+English=15 Questions) & 5 technical Questions|
|5||Interview Process(1 or 2 Interviews Depending On Candidate)(HR+ Technical)|
Common Group discussion Topics in Mu Sigma Are:-
|MU SIGMA Group Discussion Topics|
|1. Is Facebook Evil or not?
2. Retirement Sachin Tendulkar Good or Indian Cricket?
3. Colour Black/White/Red/Green
4. Corruption in India
5. Nuclear Weapons
6. Indian Space mission
8. Uni-polar World
9. Internet Should be Banned?
10. Rivers into Ocean is Wastage of Fresh Water
11. Honour Killing
12. Love or Arranged Marriage
13. IPL Good or Bad
14. Is T20 Cricket killing Real Cricketing Skills?
|Read: Important Questions for MU SIGMA HR INTERVIEW|
Some of the commonly asked in Vinsol Technical Interview are:-
|VINSOL TECHNICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
Question1: What is your Favourite Subject?
Question 2: What is the Difference between C & C++?
Question 3:What is Difference between C++ & Java?
Question 4: Why C is better than Java?
Question 5:What are Properties of OOPS?
Question 6:What is Difference between IP4 and IPV6?
Question 7:What is Hub?
Question 8: What is Normalization?
Question 9: Why is Normalization Done?
Question 10: What is SQL?
Question 11: What is Difference between DBMS & RDBMS?
Question 12: What is Schema?
Question 13: What are Views?
Question 14: What is SRS and why it is made?
Question 15:What is alpha Testing?
Question 16:Explain Waterfall model in brief?
Question 17: What is complexity of Heap Sort?
Question 18: What is Data Structure?
Question 19: What is Difference between Structure and Union?
Question 20: Do you have any Certificates?
You can also check helpful Questions for VINSOL HR INTERVIEW
|IIT Bombay||Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400076||1958|
|IIT Madras||Sardar Patel Road, Kanagam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036||1959|
|IIT Delhi||Indian Institute of Technology, Jia Sarai, IIT Campus, New Delhi, DL 110016||1961|
|IIT Kharagpur||Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302||1951|
|International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad||Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500032||1998|
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani||Vidya Vihar,Pilani,Rajasthan,333031||1929|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati||Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam 781039||1994|
|Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh||1919|
|National Institute of Technology, Surathkal||Srinivasnagar, National Highway 17, Surathkal, Karnataka 575025||1960|
|Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi||Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector 3, Dwarka, New Delhi, DL 110078||1983|
|Name of Organization||National Textile Corporation Ltd.|
|How to Apply||You can apply after 1 April 2013 online by visiting NTC official website.|
|Application Form Fee||Application Fee is Rs 300 for General & free of Cost for SC/ST.|
|For More Details Visit||For more details click here|