NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
PALIKA KENDRA: NEW DELHI
Applications are invited from Engineers having (a) Degree in Civil Engineering from a
recognized University/Institution or equivalent or (b) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized
University/Institution or equivalent basis at a fixed monthly remuneration or Rs. 21,269/-(Rupees
Twenty One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Nine only) for a period of one year or till these posts
are filled in on regular basis through DSSSB or whichever is earlier.
TOTAL NOs OF POSTS & RESERVATION (Vacancies may vary)
Junior Engineer (Civil): Total 65 (UR- 35, SC-9, ST-4, OBC-17) (1 PH)
“The contractual engagement will be subject to the following terms & conditions”:-
1. The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year or till the
regular appointment is made through DSSSB whichever is earlier.
2. The engagement will not vest any right to claim for regular appointment in the NDMC or for
continued contractual engagement.
3. The contractual engagement can be terminated by the Department at any time without
assigning any reason or notice.
4. The Department will not bear any kind liability/responsibility during the period the
candidate remains on contractual appointment with NDMC except of payment of
remuneration fixed by the Department for per month for his/her service rendered to the
5. The candidate shall have to give one month notice or deposit an amount equal to one month
remuneration if the candidate wishes to terminate the contract.
6. The department shall monitor his/her performance and depending upon his his/her
performance, his/her continuation for period of another one year will be decided
accordingly. The decision of NDMC will be final in this case. His/her engagement on contract
basis may be terminated at any time in case his/her performance /attitude is found
unsatisfactory without any notice.
7. In case the candidate is already employed, the candidate should submit the NOC from the
8. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified from the post.
9. The candidate should not have been convicted in any court of law.
10. If any declaration/information furnished is found false or if any material/facts suppressed
wilfully, the contractual engagement will be terminated forthwith.
11. All the dispute will be dealt in the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
12. NDMC will not hold any responsibility of incident/accident occurred to him/her during
13. For apply online http://22.214.171.124/apps
For more details please click here http://ndmc.gov.in/JE%20CIVIL.aspx
Official website http://ndmc.gov.in